You can’t point out prime French chess gamers and neglect about Maxime Vachier-Lagrave. Maxime got here to the general public eye in 2009 when FIDE awarded him the title of Grandmaster. He was simply 14 by then. Popularly generally known as MVL, he’s the seventh highest-rated chess participant of all time with a 2819 Elo score. Taking part in chess from the age of 14 (now 30), you may guess how a lot wealth he has amassed over this era.
Though there may be little or no details about his internet price, wage, and life-style, MVL’s internet price is between $1 million and $5 million. He makes a lot of his earnings by taking part in chess. His internet price relies on quite a few awards he’s gained as a chess participant.
The Heightweight information his 2019 earnings, belongings, and bills, breaking it down to those figures:
- 2019 Annual earnings $23 million
- Month-to-month earnings $1.8 million
- Month-to-month bills $0.24 million
- Web Value $168 Million.
Achievements and Awards
- Maxime gained the Grandmaster title in 2005, simply on the age of 15.
- The star was the world junior champion and French champion 3 times. He gained the French title in 2007, 2011 and shared the slot in 2012.
- He has gained the Biel Grandmaster Match 5 instances in 2009 and 2013-2016 consecutively.
- In 2016, he additionally gained the Dortmund Sparkassen Chess Assembly.
- In 2017, he was the winner of the Sinquefield Cup.
- The star additionally participated in seven Chess Olympiads between 2006 and 2018 and 4 European Chess Championships representing Group France. Throughout this time, he was additionally a member of the successful staff within the French Group Championship a number of instances.
Extra Data About His Profession
- From the age of six, MVL competed in a number of sections of youth tournaments. He gained the French U-8 in 1997. In 1999, he gained the beneath 10s and gained the beneath 12 championships the next yr. MVL was additionally the winner of the 2002 French U-16s Championship. In 2003, he was the runner-up within the U-18s event and went forward to win the U-20s in 2004.
- He participated within the World Youth Chess Championship in 2000, 2001, 2003, and 2005. He was third in 2000, 2001, and 2005 and second in 2003.
- His FIDE rankings elevated steadily from 2198 in 2001 to 2700 in 2008. His rankings at the moment stand at 2819, making him the seventh highest-rated Chess participant of all time.
- He grew to become an Worldwide Grasp in 2004 and gained the Grand title in 2005 at 14.
- Away from Chess, MVL holds a bachelor’s diploma in Arithmetic he gained in 2010.
- MVL is very expert at fast and Blitz chess. As of 2019, he was ranked fourth on the fast and Blitz chess by FIDE.
Beneficial: Hikaru Nakamura Net Worth
Maxime Vachier-Lagrave Private Life
MVL was born in a French household on October 21, 1990. At a younger age, he was extremely motivated about chess and informed his mother and father about it. His mother and father supported his dream from this early age, which has paid off.